I suggest you ...

'delete' button for posts

easily delete posts that you have already read, to clear the newspaper of irrelevant items.

199 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sadakovsadakov shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnnabuscaAnnabusca commented  · 

Modify adding or deleting articles

• pinkyandrexapinkyandrexa commented  · 

I agree with the previous 2 posts on this subject. You MUST have a delete button for irrelevant news. You also need better filter control for the tweet feeds that the papers pick up as news items. I don't promote any of my TwtTimes papers for that reason - I have no control over what is included. I wish I could delete my account, but I can't even do that. Please, sort it out. Paper.li is much better. Learn from how they work.

• Dominik DeVilDominik DeVil commented  · 

^. .^ IT's ESSENTIAL TO BE ABLE TO EDIT THE COMPOSITION OTHERWISE IT WILL NO LONGER BE SAFE OR DESIREABLE TO PUBLISH WITH YOU. ^. .^ I do hope you will provide editorial features & a legal forum, maybe, a wise re-action to move with recent developments ^. .^

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

A delet button is really urgent!! Many items in my healthcare newspaper are unwished and not useful
        Plan this button very soon, please, We need a "professional" newspaper, withoutirrelevant items.
        Thank you very much

• FrancescaFrancesca commented  · 

We need a button to clear the newspaper of irrelevant items or "spam"

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Really, really need this. Most of the time what's posted is good, but some real stinkers slip in

• dancingcranedancingcrane commented  · 

I need a delete button more than any other feature. I'll put all 10 votes in, if i can figure out how.

• Juan PaternaJuan Paterna commented  · 

Creo que es necesario un botón de eliminar para aquellos post que no desees que aparezcan o no tengan ningún tipo de relación con la temática.

• timtfjtimtfj commented  · 

My use for it would be different: delete posts which I don't want (e.g. I currently have a lot which consist of @bbcworld and @bbcnews both linking to the same story so it looks as though my followees are interested when actually it's just the two BBC accounts). But yes I'd use the button.

Feedback and Knowledge Base